You are the Heart of Wellness GIFTS
We need caring individuals to help us provide support to families with children with special needs – we can’t do it without you!
- Being a direct 1:1 assistant helper with children of all ages who have special needs at our Day Retreats.
- Being an activity leader at our Day Retreats: arts & crafts table, leading nature walks, leading sports activities, helping with food, etc.
- Being a behind-the-scenes helper at the Day Retreats: set-up and clean up, making goodie bags, registration, etc.
- Being a marketing helper: giving out flyers/brochures, helping at health fairs, etc.
Volunteers enjoy their time with the children and families. While some volunteer for experience in their field of study, others volunteer as part of a service or church group. Wellness GIFTS matches volunteers with job roles that fit their interests.
Ways to Volunteer?
Wellness GIFTS depends on volunteers to make retreats happen. Volunteers go through training prior to directly interacting with any campers. Volunteers serve in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Presenting to caregivers
- Running technical equipment
- Giving out flyers
- And more!
are you ready to make a difference?
Apply To Volunteer Today
Other Ways to Help…
Share with us your time and talents