You are the Heart of Wellness G.I.F.T.S. Inc.
We need caring individuals to help us provide support to families with children with special needs, we can’t do it without you!
- Being a direct 1:1 helper with children who have special needs at our Day Retreats.
- Being an activity leader at our Day Retreats: arts & crafts table, leading nature walks, leading sports activities, helping with food, etc.
- Being a behind-the-scenes helper at the Day Retreats: set-up and clean up, making goodie bags, registration, etc.
- Being a marketing helper: giving out flyers/brochures, helping at health fairs, helping with snail mailings and emails, etc.
Volunteers enjoy their time with the children and families. While some volunteer for field placements or experience in their field of study including internships, others volunteer as part of a service or church group. Wellness GIFTS, Inc. matches volunteers with jobs that fit their interests.
Ways to Volunteer?
Wellness GIFTS, Inc. depends on volunteers to make retreats happen. Volunteers go through training and background checks prior to directly interacting with any campers. Volunteers serve in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Preparing for the retreat
- Setting up
- Running activities
- Cleaning up
- Being an Assistant buddy to a child
- Assisting with fundraising
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Running technical equipment
are you ready to make a difference?
Apply Online Today
Other Ways to Help…
Share with us your time and talents